Varies to suit your needs delivered by a blended learning method
Delegates will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and
Who should attend:
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage is eligible for European
Social Funding and is ideal for those who are currently working, or unemployed who want to enter roles within the
Warehousing and Storage Industries.
This qualification is for learners who want to enter or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector. Completion of this qualification will support progression into
employment or into higher level roles in the industry. The qualification is ideal for learners not in employment.
This qualification will:
Focus on the study of the warehousing and storage industry
Offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
The objectives of this qualification are to:
• allow learners to progress to employment within the warehousing and storage industry
• provide informed and prepared potential employees
1. Introduction to warehousing and storage
2. Understand how to receive and store goods
3. Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
4. Understand how to check stock and update records
5. Customer service in warehousing and storage
To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage, learners
are required to successfully complete all 5 mandatory units.
Assessment involves a blended delivery approach - This is a mixture of face-to-face and remote
sessions with a qualified assessor.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 3 Award in Warehousing
• Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector:
• Retail and Commercial Enterprise
Funding and Support:
Thanks to funding provided by the ESFA and Devolved Authorities we are able to offer this course fully funded through The Adult Education Budget (AEB) and European Social Funding (ESF) - subject to eligibility. Please contact us to find out more about eligibility, along with the course dates we have running in various locations around the UK.